Wednesday, January 25, 2006

All my bags are packed

Off to sunny Oz today! And I'm sitting here packed and ready too early.

Not that there was much packing to do. Just a change of clothes inside my case, which is inside Peter's case. We figure we will be able to fill both cases coming back, even though we only have two weeks to buy up big on the Vegemite and Metamucil. Yes, folks, those are the two things we crave and can't seem to get here.

We decided to book a taxi from here straight to Pudong airport - with two of us travelling it's not much more that the cost of bus/taxi + train + taxi/bus + train ... not to mention the incredible hassle. So had we been taking the regular bus-train thing we would have been long gone by now and already pushing our way through crowds. As it is, I find myself with time on my hands.

The next two weeks I will be relying on an internet cafe. So I guess that will keep me fairly quiet, blog-wise.

No comments: